Thursday, November 12, 2009

For Your Shopping Pleasure

Some coupons:

30% off at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy! 11/12 - 11/15
Print this coupon and take it to any of their stores.  5% will go to Teach for America.
40% off Seven for All Mankind!  Now through 11/15
I'm not really into Sevens but most people are.
use code: 7FAMILY online or print coupon linked above.

and some links:

 NYC Sales and Shopping
I don't even know what to make of this very long list... but shop away!
An NYC Guide to Getting Rid of Your Old Stuff
and I don't know what to make of this either... but here you go!

Um, and eat some pie:

Free Slice of Pie at Waffle House! Now through 12/15
This looks kinda sketchy, but I don't know.  Someone give it a try.

Haha sorry.  I need to pull myself together and get organized.  Those links were just open in my browser waiting for me to make sense of them... but I'm just too tired.  Enjoy? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment